Scientist (Biotechnology- Agril. Sciences)
- 2011 – L.L.B., Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
- 2000 – M.Sc. (Biotechnology), University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
- 1998 – B.Sc. (Agriculture), University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
- 1994 – Pre-University Course (PUC) from Pre-university Board, Govt. of Karnataka
- 1992 – Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) from SSLC Board, Govt. of Karnataka
- 2008-Present – Scientist (Biotechnology), ICAR-Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Hyderabad
- 2005-2008 – Scientist (Biotechnology), CSIR Head Quarters, New Delhi.
- 2002-2005 – Examiner of Patents and Designs, Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Govt. of India
- 2001-2002 – Assistant Employment Officer, Govt. of Karnataka.
- Professional Membership – Life-member of Indian Society of Oilseeds Research (ISOR)
- Institute Biosafety Officer (IBO) from 2015 till present.
- Member, Institute Technology Management Unit (ITMU) from 2009-2010
Academic Contribution – Guided three M.Sc. Students.
Area of Research:
- Development and utilization of SSR markers in crop improvement.
- Genomics and phenomics assisted crop improvement in sesame.
- Molecular diversity studies, population structure, association mapping & Biostatistics
- DNA finger-prints and DNA barcodes for identifying public-domain varieties of sesame
Fellowship and Awards:
- University Gold Medal for securing first rank in M.Sc.(Biotechnology);
- Qualified for CSIR-UGC Fellowship;
- Recipient of ICAR-SRF;
- National Eligibility Test (NET) awarded by UGC-CSIR; and
- National Eligibility Test (NET) awarded by ASRB.