- UGC / CSIR – Lectureship (NET) in 1991 + Fellowship for Ph. D. in Biotechnology from 1991-1993.
- ASRB / ICAR New Delhi NET (National Eligibility test) for Lectureship in 1992.
- Assistant Professor at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Cbe in Feb. 1994.
- Passed JNU, New Delhi exam and selected for M. Sc. Biotechnology degree, supported by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), New Delhi. Awarded Fellowship from 1988-90.
- Recipient of Post-metric scholarship from Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi for higher marks scored in Higher Secondary. (Awarded fellowship from 1984-88)
Publications in International Journal – 12
Publications in National Journal – 25
- NAIP – Genomics of cotton boll and fibre development (April 2012 to March 2014) CCPI of the project.
- Molecular characterization and validation of fiber strength genes with fiber specific promoter for improvement in cotton (July 2011 to March 2017) PI of the project.
- Net Work Project on “Gene stacking in Bt cotton” (Dec-2007-March-2011) PI of the project.
- “Development of cotton transgenics with improved fibre strength using cellulose synthase genes from Arabidopsis” PI of the project. (Sep-2006—2010)
- “ICAR Network project on “Transgenics in Crops – Cotton” (Sep.2005 – March 2012) CO-PI of the project.
- Technology Mission of Cotton (TMC) project on “Cotton improvement by microinjection with agronomic traits -Heat resistant and defense genes” (April –2003 – March – 2007) CCPI – of the project, ICAR, New Delhi.
- NATP (MM) Project on “Bt- transgenic pigeon pea, rice and cotton for insect resistance” (April 1999 – Dec.2004) CC-PI of the project.
- Conducted 21-Days National Training on “Molecular Characterization of GMO’s & its purity Testing” as course director in Jan-Feb. 2011
Special Assignment outside the Organization
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT), nominated as DBT nominee to the Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBSC) constituted by M/s. Green Gold Seeds Ltd., Aurangabad from October 2010 – 2012, M/s. R.J. Biotech, Aurangabad from 2013-15 and M/s. Dabtari Seeds, Saloo, Wardha, Maharashtra 2015-17.
- Expert Committee Member to IBSC of PDKV, Akola from 2011-15.
- Expert Committee Member to IBSC of M/s. Ankur Seeds Co, Nagpur from 2010
- Deputed for 3-months training on “Pollen tube Pathway Transformation in cotton and DNA sequencing” at USDA, Texas, USA, from July-Oct. 2001.
Nagpur University has recognized as a supervisor in the faculty of Biotechnology for guiding Ph. D scholars from 2007